Project-based cleaning services are based on the request of each client depending on the needs and how often the services are performed. These may include a one-time project, weekly basis, monthly basis or quarterly basis projects. ServiceMaster Janitorial Services adepts sensitivity to each client’s demands. We purely understand what we need to serve and achieve the best help we could ever give for our clients.
What are the basis of each Project-based Cleaning Services?
Anything that works below are candidates for a project-based cleaning service:
- Need – as mentioned above, depending on the need of the area like if once a week, once a month, once every quarter, once a year or once in every few years. For example, according to NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) every air duct is advisable to be cleaned once every 3-5 years as a rule of thumb.
- Type – depending on the type of project. An example is tile and grout cleaning projects that can be done once or twice a year.
- Per Request – For example, post-construction cleaning can be done once the project is completed.
Project-based cleaning services are typically tailored to specific cleaning needs and requirements, like carpet cleaning, and they can vary depending on the nature of the project and the client’s preferences. However, there are some common bases that form the foundation of most project-based cleaning services:
- Scope of Work:
- Define the specific tasks and cleaning activities required for the project. This includes detailing what areas need cleaning and what kind of cleaning is needed (e.g., deep cleaning, post-construction cleaning, move-in/move-out cleaning).
- Cleaning Schedule:
- Determine the cleaning schedule, including the frequency of cleaning and the expected completion date. This will depend on the project’s size, timeline, and any deadlines that need to be met.
- Cleaning Supplies and Equipment:
- Identify the cleaning products, tools, and equipment required for the job. Different projects may demand specific cleaning solutions and specialized equipment.
- Establish a budget for the project. The budget should cover labor costs, cleaning supplies, and any additional expenses related to the cleaning services.
- Determine the number of cleaning professionals needed for the project. This depends on the project’s size and complexity. Ensure that the cleaning staff is trained and equipped to handle the specific cleaning tasks.
- Health and Safety Measures:
- Implement safety protocols and procedures to protect both cleaning staff and the property’s occupants. This may include using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), ensuring proper ventilation, and handling chemicals safely.
- Inspection and Quality Assurance:
- Set up an inspection and quality control system to ensure that the cleaning services meet the desired standards. Regular inspections can help identify areas that need improvement.
- Client Communication:
- Maintain clear and open communication with the client throughout the project. This includes discussing any changes in scope, addressing concerns, and keeping the client informed about progress.
- Environmental Considerations:
- Ensure that the cleaning services are environmentally responsible. This may involve using eco-friendly cleaning products and implementing sustainable practices where applicable.
- Tailor the cleaning services to the specific needs of the project and the client’s preferences. Flexibility in service offerings is crucial to meet unique cleaning requirements.
- Keep detailed records of the cleaning activities, including work completed, cleaning checklists, and any issues or concerns that arise during the project.
- Post-Project Cleanup:
- Plan for a final cleanup after the project is completed. This includes removing any cleaning equipment and supplies and leaving the area in a clean and organized state.
These bases provide a structured framework for project-based cleaning services, ensuring that the cleaning team and the client are on the same page regarding the scope of work, quality expectations, and all necessary logistics to complete the cleaning project successfully.
What will our client expect with project-based cleaning services?
1. A preliminary inspection will be conducted first to see if the project needs to be cleaned once or if they need a follow-up. This will confirm the exact service needed for this project.
2. Both parties should agree if the cleaning products will be provided by the company or by ServiceMaster Janitorial Services, Inc.
3. During the cleaning service, all staff or cleaners will wear significant or proper suits that best serve depending on the project.
4. ServiceMaster Janitorial Services will provide all necessary equipment.
5. After the cleaning project, we are open to any concerns that need to be addressed.
So, if you need any project-based cleaning services, don’t hesitate to call or email us. We are always happy to serve!
Call or email us today!