Sofas, chairs, and even office dividers are constantly in use and can rapidly display filth and dust. Cleaning upholstery acquires impurities like dead skin cells, oils, and dust that can only be eliminated by a thorough professional cleaning.
Fabrics, textures, and blends are available in a range of fabrics, textures, and mixes for upholstered goods. Looking at the upholstery and determining the proper cleaning process might be challenging for an unskilled cleaner. Inviting maintenance personnel to clean upholstered objects may result in inappropriate cleaning, resulting in shrinkage, color bleeding, or discoloration.
ServiceMaster Janitorial Services upholstery cleaning professionals take the guesswork out of cleaning by determining the best cleaning approach for your upholstery and its condition, using equipment designed to remove as much filth as possible.
To obtain the finest results, our professionals utilize carefully formulated materials, equipment, and processes while cleaning upholstery.
4 Easy Cleaning Tips For All Upholstery Type
Before starting the cleaning procedures for various types of furniture in your high-traffic areas, bear in mind that there are a few things you should always do:
- Before applying any cleaning procedure to the remainder of your piece of furniture, try a tiny, inconspicuous section first.
- Remove stains as soon as possible! For the longer you wait, the more challenging and difficult it will be to get removed of these stains in your upholstered furniture.
- Cleaning products must be used in a well-ventilated environment.
- Always read and follow the instructions on your upholstered items and any products that you are in use.
What is the best method for normal cleaning upholstery?
As the first stage in the cleaning process, look for tags on your upholstered furniture that may have cleaning instructions on them. They may also be tagged with a lettered cleaning code that simplifies determining which cleaning method to use that is easier for your cleaners. Here’s a brief overview for cleaning upholstery in your office:
- The letter “W” indicates that water-based cleaning products can be used to clean the goods on the spot for cleaning upholstery or furniture in your office.
- The letter “S” indicates that a solvent or water-free chemical, such as a dry-cleaning solvent, should be used to clean your furniture or upholstered objects.
- The letters “WS” or “SW” indicate whether the item may be washed with a water-based or dry-cleaning solution that makes easy for you. The letter “X” denotes that the object should be professionally cleaned.
- Crypton upholstery cleaning is indicated by the letter “C. Stains are frequently cleansed with regular water and a powdered enzyme detergent, or with Crypton furniture or upholstery cleaning.
ServiceMaster Janitorial Services provides professional upholstery cleaning:
• Is suitable for all types of textiles and upholstery.
• Is safe for guests and employees.
• Removes underlying stains and blotches
• Decreases the wear and tear on furniture.
• Assists in extending the life of your upholstery and safeguarding your investment.
• Assists in the removal of lingering smells
The office furniture is cleaned on-site and ready to use the following business morning. Whatever your service requirements, budget, or timeline, we will devise a strategy to meet them. Customers, visitors, and staff notice upholstered furnishings at a building. People might feel welcomed and cherished in a clean and well-maintained building, but not if the furniture is filthy, dusty, or discolored. With deep cleaning from the pros at ServiceMaster Janitorial Services, you can keep your upholstery looking great and prevent costly replacements.
LET’S DISCUSS IT.
If your office needs cleaning upholstery service with reliable experience and understanding, you can rely on us and we can discuss how we can help you.
We can also provide you with a FREE QUOTE here.