Upholstery CleaningSofas, chairs and even office partitions are in constant use and can show soil and dirt quickly. Although not often visible to the naked eye, upholstery collects contaminants such as dead skin cells, oils and dust that can only be removed with a thorough professional cleaning. Book Now
Upholstered items also come in a variety of fabrics, textures and blends. It can be difficult for an untrained cleaner to look at the upholstery and know the right cleaning method. And asking maintenance staff to attempt cleaning upholstered items can result in improper cleaning that causes shrinkage, color bleeding or discoloration. ServiceMaster Clean® upholstery experts eliminate the guesswork and select the best cleaning method for your upholstery and its condition, utilizing equipment created to remove the most soil possible.
When cleaning upholstery, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods to achieve the best results.
Professional upholstery cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean:
- Is safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics
- Is non-toxic to visitors and employees
- Removes stains and spots already present
- Reduces the effects of wear on furniture
- Helps extend the life of upholstery and protect your investment
- Helps eliminate persistent odors
Office furnishings are cleaned on-site and are ready for use the next business morning. No matter what your service needs, budget or schedule, we will design a plan to fit your needs.
A facility’s upholstered furnishings speak volumes to customers, visitors and employees. A clean and well cared for facility can make people feel welcome and valued, but not if the furniture is soiled, dusty or stained. Keep upholstery’s appearance in top-notch shape and help avoid early replacement costs with deep cleaning from the professionals at ServiceMaster Clean.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Already scheduled your service? Here’s what to expect:
- Step 1: A technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of your upholstery to determine the best cleaning method.
- Step 2: We pre-treat spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning products or manufacturer-recommended products to accelerate soil release.
- Step 3: The upholstery is rinse-extracted using high performance truck-mounted or portable equipment. This rinse-extraction process uses a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that helps to remove any cleaning solution residue.
- Step 4: If the pre-treatment doesn’t remove all spots, we use various techniques in an attempt to remove them.
• Is professional carpet cleaning expensive?
Professional carpet cleaning is just pennies compared to the cost of replacing it. Call today to get an estimate from one of our professionals.
• How long will it take to have my carpets cleaned at my business?
The amount of time will be contingent on the size of the area needing to be cleaned and processes used – low moisture, portable extraction, or truckmount extraction in terms of efficiencies and time. A highly trained ServiceMaster technician can help you pick a program best meets your needs and schedule.
• Will carpet cleaning be disruptive to my business?
The team at ServiceMaster will work with you to schedule a time after hours or we can develop a customized program to clean your carpets in sections. Our technician will let you know of dry times that you will need to be aware of.
• Can I use household carpet cleaners for spot removal?
We recommend using only ServiceMaster Clean products. For more information, contact your local ServiceMaster Clean professional.
• How often do I need to get my carpets professionally cleaned?
To keep the carpets in your business in good shape, we recommend setting up your business on a carpet care program to provide regular care and maintenance which can help extend the life of your carpets. It’s best to get your carpets cleaned quarterly using our low moisture method to remove soil before it gets ground-in your carpet fibers. By doing a quarterly carpet cleaning, you may only need a professional deep cleaning carpet service once a year.
• Do I need to do anything prior to the technician arriving for my scheduled service?
Yes. Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning. Pick up items from the floor in areas you want cleaned, such as rugs, plants, trash cans, etc. Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
Book a Cleaning or Customize a Plan Today