ServiceMaster Janitorial Services is a franchise of ServiceMaster Clean. We are fully insured and licensed to provide our services to your business. The ServiceMaster Pledge: At ServiceMaster, our commitment is to our customers. We believe that cleaning is not a commodity but an opportunity to provide remarkable service. That’s why we focus on mastering the basics and consistent service delivery as foundational to our business. We partner with our customers to understand their unique needs and continuously monitor the overall condition of their facilities. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond all expectations.
What Makes Us Successful:
- Our ability to respond to customer needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Consistent communication between our customers and our professionals with regular inspections.
- Our commitment to solve customer problems within one hour, or agree on next steps.
- Carefully selected employees who are trained continuously to excel.
- Exclusive products, procedures and equipment developed by our research and development staff.
A Job Done Right, Time After Time:
- We complete tasks lists the same way every time we clean.
- Customers can reach us 24/7
- Our supervisors inspect the work and report back to our customers and our service workers in a continuous cycle of performance improvement.
- We act as an extension of our customers staff, serving as an extra set of eyes and hands and taking ownership of the job we do.
Meet Some of Our Staff
Team behind the ServiceMaster Janitorial Service
Service Master Janitorial Service
Address: 638 Webster St, Unit 430, Oakland, CA
510-521-3717 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Is professional carpet cleaning expensive?
Professional carpet cleaning is just pennies compared to the cost of replacing it. Call today to get an estimate from one of our professionals.
• How long will it take to have my carpets cleaned at my business?
The amount of time will be contingent on the size of the area needing to be cleaned and processes used – low moisture, portable extraction, or truckmount extraction in terms of efficiencies and time. A highly trained ServiceMaster technician can help you pick a program best meets your needs and schedule.
• Will carpet cleaning be disruptive to my business?
The team at ServiceMaster will work with you to schedule a time after hours or we can develop a customized program to clean your carpets in sections. Our technician will let you know of dry times that you will need to be aware of.
• Can I use household carpet cleaners for spot removal?
We recommend using only ServiceMaster Clean products. For more information, contact your local ServiceMaster Clean professional.
• How often do I need to get my carpets professionally cleaned?
To keep the carpets in your business in good shape, we recommend setting up your business on a carpet care program to provide regular care and maintenance which can help extend the life of your carpets. It’s best to get your carpets cleaned quarterly using our low moisture method to remove soil before it gets ground-in your carpet fibers. By doing a quarterly carpet cleaning, you may only need a professional deep cleaning carpet service once a year.
• Do I need to do anything prior to the technician arriving for my scheduled service?
Yes. Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning. Pick up items from the floor in areas you want cleaned, such as rugs, plants, trash cans, etc. Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.