SM JANITORIAL CLEANING SERVICES
Make The Right Impression With A Clean & Spotless Business
When it comes to running your business, the vendors you hire can make all the difference in the world. If you’re tired of replacing your janitorial service company due to their complacency or lack of follow-through, it’s time to go with the experts who believe that a job isn’t done until it’s done right. At ServiceMaster Clean, we provide the expertise, professionalism and ownership to deliver exceptional results you can depend on day and night. If you in-source your janitorial services, we can alleviate this hefty responsibility for you and your team. For over 65 years, we’ve been dedicated to providing only the highest standards of cleaning services for customers.
- Our janitorial cleaning services include:
- Options for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning services
- Hard-surface floor cleaning and maintenance
- Daily carpet care
- Reception area / lobby cleaning
- Dusting and window washing
- Office system cleaning
- Waste removal
- Sanitation programs
- Kitchen / restroom cleaning / restocking
- Daytime cleaning
DAYTIME CLEANING DESIGNED AROUND YOUR NEEDS
To help keep your business running uninterrupted, we offer cost-effective daytime janitorial cleaning services. Switching from after-hours to a daytime cleaning program can reduce your cleaning costs as well as energy expenses. Since no cleaning staff is required on-site after hours, there’s no need for running lights or building heating/cooling, and your doors stay locked at the end of the day.
According to the ISSA (International Sanitary Supply Association), a cleaner workspace can also contribute to employee productivity and potentially reduce the number of annual sick-day absences.
- Additional benefits of ServiceMaster Clean’s janitorial services:
- Quality building inspection plan
- Detailed cleaning plan
- Written task schedule and specification list
- Daily contact with supervisory staff
- Continued on-site training for cleaning staff
- Highest level of safety and security
- Scheduling options to fit your needs
- Best-of-class products and equipment
- Local businesses backed by national resources
- Quality review programs
Whether you’re a business owner, property manager, facility manager or regional manager, we’re here to help your commercial property remain clean and healthy.